1. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”) under the laws of Malaysia.
The following statement will explain what personal data or privacy our company collects for you, and how our company processes and protects such data.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
4. At times, you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, telephone number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number and favourite activities, etc. in order to enjoy the service we offer which including the use of Personal Data for direct marketing.
5. All personal data you provide to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
Please keep your password and personal information properly. Make sure to log out of the account every time you connect to avoid being misused by others, especially the password should not be disclosed to anyone. If you find that it has been stolen or other problems occur, please Immediately contact us, all registered accounts shall bear full responsibility for the occurrence of personal account and password
Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
7.1. As a Herbal Farmer customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product ("Services"). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
7.2. We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
7.3. In this PICS, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- “Our affiliates”-
means all the retail and manufacturing divisions operating under the Group offering goods or services to consumers, including health & beauty products, food and groceries, water and beverages.
- “Retail Goods or Services”-
means all sales of goods or provision of services in relation to any of the following (whether through physical or online channels): herbal supplements, Chinese remedies, food & beverages, restaurants, groceries and household products, general merchandise, health & beauty, pharmaceutical products and baby products.
7.4. You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time：
- providing the Services；
- analyzing, verifying and / or checking your credit, payment and / or status in relation to the provision of the Services；
- processing any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities requested by you；
- enabling the daily operation of your account and / or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Services；
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behavior and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you；
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Services and its benefits；
- the normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the Services；
- research for service improvement and designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to you；
- investigation of complaints, and suspected suspicious transactions；
- prevention or detection of crime；
- disclosure as required by law；
- aggregated behavioral analysis.
7.5. We would also like to use your Personal Data (including your name, telephone number, address and email address and other information provided to us when you register) for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to：
- offers and promotions from us；
- offers and promotions offered by our subsidiaries and our affiliates；
- other offers and promotions from the third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to our customers in relation to the following types of products or services:
a) Retail Goods or Services (as defined above)；
b) Financial, insurance, banking and credit cards；
c) Telecommunications products and services；
d) E-commerce (including trading and payment platforms and online auctions).
7.6. We may disclose and transfer in Malaysia to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us and to any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to you in connection with a merger, sale or transfer (whether of assets or shares), to use, hold, process or retain such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in paragraphs 7.4 and 7.5 above on our behalf.
7.7. You have the right to：
- check whether we hold any of your Personal Data；
- access your Personal Data held by us；
- ask us to correct or update any Personal Data which is inaccurate；
- ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data；
- opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time；
- subject to paragraph 7.1 above, limit our processing of your Personal Data.
7.8. Any requests in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and addressed to：
7.9. In accordance with the Act, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.
7.10. Nothing in this PICS shall limit your rights under the Act.