藥材農夫 Herbal Farmer
North American Ginseng (L)
Large slice/ Raw sliced/ Convenient to eat
This North American Ginseng (L), is sliced ginseng of 8 years American ginseng. The old name of the United States was American, and American ginseng got its name, also known as Guangdong ginseng. It is native to the northern United States to southern Canada, and is predominantly Wisconsin. American ginseng skin has obvious and well-organized horizontal circle pattern, the texture is strong and light, and the taste is bitter and sweet.
Ingredient: American ginseng
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before: 1 Year
Direction to use
Keep in mouth, brewing, cooking, stewing or grinding.
Amount to use: 5-15g
- Suitable for people with insufficient energy and Qi deficiency
- Suitable for mentally tired people
- Suitable for people with Qi deficiency and heaty body
- Suitable for people with poor immunity
* Suitable for frails, heat body and thirsty, and has a dry mouth can eat.