藥材農夫 Herbal Farmer
Agaricus Shark Bone Soup
Beautifying skin/ Fresh taste
Herbal Farmer series of Chinese nourishing soup are made from the finest herbs according to Chinese healthy recipe, which is good for nourishing and promotes healthy. No artificial flavourings, artificial colourings, sulphur dioxides and preservatives added.
Ingredient: Agaricus, Soybeans, Shark bones, Lotus seed, Lily, Dried tangerine peel, Honeyed dates.
Number of pax: 2-5
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before:1 Year
Origin: Packed in Malaysia
Direction to use
Gas Cooker/Induction Cooker:
1. Pour in 2.5 litres of water and wait for boiling.
2. Add washed herbs or meat into pot.
3. Set at low mode to cook for 1 hour 30 minutes later and add suitable amount of salt.
1. Pour in 1.5 litres of water and wait for boiling.
2. Set at low mode to cook for 3 hours.
3. Add suitable amount of salt at last 10 minutes.
Recommended that eat Agaricus, Soybeans, Lotus Seeds, Honeyed dates, and Lily together to achieve diet therapeutic effects.