正官庄 Cheong Kwan Jang
CKJ Korean Red Ginseng Root Good30
Retains the form of ginseng
The original Korean ginseng is a ginseng that has been carefully cultivated for 6 years, and is a high-quality product produced by steamed, drying and other processes. The original Korean ginseng is divided into Heaven ginseng, Earth ginseng, and Good ginseng based on the differences in internal organization, body shape, color, and epidermis. Among them, the Heaven ginseng yield is very low, and it is excellent quality Korean ginseng.
Ingredient: Korean Red Ginseng (6-year-grown)
Best Before: 10 Years
Direction to use
- According to personal needs, choose a different method of consume after slicing.
- Cook with jujube and ginger.
- Put slices in your diet and cook together (you can add other side dishes).
- Take directly, about 2-3 tablets each time. The slices are hard, so consume it carefully to avoid damage to your teeth.
- When soaking in large quantities, take 15g (10-15 pieces) of sliced ginseng and add 400ml of water (85°C);
- For simple soaking, take 4g (3-4 pieces) of sliced ginseng and add 120ml of water (85°C).
- Soak for 20-30 minutes at a time, repeated brewing 2-3 times, the remaining slices can be eaten directly.
- This can be brew with warm water as drink.
- ( Adults ) 1 teaspoon a time, 1 time daily.
* Pregnant women avoid to consume.
- If pregnant, nursing, or on medication, consult your physician prior to using this product.
- Do not place in direct sunlight or high temperature and humidity places to avoid moisture, heat and deterioration.
- Store in a cool and dry place.