Hawthorn, stone fruit, hard seed, thin flesh, slightly sour taste. The fruit can be eaten raw or used as a candied fruit cake, and can be used as medicine after dried. It is a unique medicinal and fruit tree in China.
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before: 1 Year
Origin: China · ShanDong
Direction to use
Can brew it individually or brew with other flower teas together to drink.
Amount to use: About 3-6 pieces, add into 300-400ml hot water to brew about 5-10 minutes then it can be served.
* Can be adjusted on the amount uses according to personal preference. *
- Suitable for who with poor digestion system
- Suitable for people with indigestion
- Suitable for people with 3 highs
- Suitable for who love beauty
People with excessive gastric acid secretion, post-ill-health and dental diseases are not suitable for consumption.