藥材農夫 Herbal Farmer
Rafflesia Nourishing Soup with Sea Coconut
Fragrant and sweet/ Cantonese recipes
Herbal Farmer series of Chinese nourishing soup are made from the finest herbs according to Chinese healthy recipe, which is good for nourishing and promotes healthy. No artificial flavourings, artificial colourings, sulphur dioxides and preservatives added.
Ingredient: Rafflesia, Sea Coconut, Fig, Honeyed Date, Mussel, Sweet Almond Kernel, Solomon’s Seal.
Number of pax: 2-5
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before: 1 Year
Origin: Packed in Malaysia
Direction to use
Gas Cooker/Induction Cooker:
1. Pour in 2.5 litres of water and wait for boiling.
2. Add washed herbs or meat into pot.
3. Set at low mode to cook for 1 hour 30 minutes later and add suitable amount of salt.
1. Pour in 1.5 litres of water and wait for boiling.
2. Set at low mode to cook for 3 hours.
3. Add suitable amount of salt at last 10 minutes.
Recommended that eat Fig, Honeyed Date, Mussel together to achieve diet therapeutic effects.
* If salt frost appears on the surface of dried mussel is normal, please eat with peace of mind.