Korean ginseng is the dried root of Penaeaceae plant ginseng. It belongs to the category of red ginseng, which is divided into two types: red ginseng and white ginseng. Generally, red ginseng is made with higher quality ginseng that Korean ginseng is the most famous.
Ingredient: Korea ginseng
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before: 2 Years
Direction to use
Korean ginseng can be sliced into thin slices, brew for drink, taken with mouth, cook for soup or water, or grind into powder.
Amount to use: 5-15g
- Suitable for people with insufficient energy and Qi deficiency
- Suitable for mentally tired people
- Suitable for people with Qi deficiency and heaty body
- Suitable for people with poor immunity
* Suitable for those who are weak in constitution, lose appetite, or have postpartum tonic.
* Pregnant women must consume fewer.