Mainly produced in Melbourne area. It has a partial circle shape and color is in grey but have no conical spikes.
Ingredient: Sea Cucumber
Best Before: 3 Years
Direction to use
- (Day 1) Wash the sea cucumber with water and put it in a boiling water boil for about 15 minutes. After the heat is turned off, cover the pot with a lid until the temperature is moderate and put it in the refrigerator (0-8'c) for storage.
- (Day 2) Remove the sea cucumber from the refrigerator and cook in a new boiling water for about 15 minutes. After the fire is turned off, cover the lid and put it in the refrigerator (0-8'c) for storage.
- (Day 3) Take out the sea cucumber, cut the sea cucumber belly, push out the intestines and remove the impurities along the inner wall, wash it with water, and then boil it in boiling water for about 5 minutes. After the heat is turned off, cover the pot and wait until the temperature is moderate Store in the refrigerator (0-8'c).
- (Day 4) Take out the sea cucumber, put it in boiling water and simmer for about 10 minutes. After washing with water, it can be cut into pieces for use (depending on cooking requirements).
- (Day 5) Put in boiling water with ginger, spring onion, or white wine in a pot boil for about 5 minutes, then is ready for cook. If it is not cooked immediately, put it in the freezer (-18'c or below), and must be cooked and eaten within 14 days.
* Chondroitin-deficient patients and the frail are especially beneficial.