Five Leaves Tea is a must-have tea in the new normal. It is a healthy tea suitable for daily drinking. It helps to clear away body-heat, remove dampness, strengthen the spleen, and enhance protection. It is a good aid for the symptoms of the new normal.
Ingredient: Mint Leaf, Common Lophatherum, Cablin Patchouli Herb, Mulberry Leaf, Lotus Leaf, Chinese Barley, Poria, Largehead Atratylodes Rhizome.
Production Procedure: UNSULPHURED
Best Before: 1 Year
Origin: Packed in Malaysia
Direction of use
- Put in 1 tea sachet into glass.
- Add 400-800ml of hot water into glass.
- Let the tea steep for 10 to 15 minutes and serve in warm.
- * Refill the glass up the rest of the way with how water is subject to personal preference.
Amount to use: One tea bag per time.
* Children under 15 years old may take half the adult serving.
* Kids below 6 years old and pregnant women should not drink.
This packaging may contain atmosphere control reagent, please do not eat and keep it out of reach of children.